A little help looking for a resort and dive op

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

melissabeads

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My husband and I will be celebrating our 20th anniversary soon and we have decided to go to the Philippines. Traveling early May..

We are looking for a resort that we can dive from as well as have a little more "luxury" this time... We aren't into the night time party scene, but don't want to have total seclusion either.. Not really into the all inclusive thing either. Eating at the same place day in and day out is boring. Looking for the things that make a romantic vacation really memorable!

I have also heard of a few of the resorts offering a service to drop you off on one of the secluded island for an afternoon... Anyone have any experiences with this?

I have been researching for months and still can't find the right place.. Any help would be great.. and very appreciated.

This is the first trip that I haven't picked the best dive op with a moderately priced clean room.... :idk:

El Nido in Northern Palawan have plenty of "secluded" islands near-by.
But the town is very dusty, roads are NOT paved, and the power only come in the evening until 12:00 midnight!! However, there are couple of exclusive resorts on those out lying islands but with the similar cost to reflect. If you want to dive with the dugong then this is the place.

willey's beach resort, boracay, a little quieter and easy walk to any dve shop. agree Calyspso is first class operation

Thanks so much for all of the wonderful recommendations.. I appreciate them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom