A load of old blog!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaFreak

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Greetings :D

I've recently started with a new hobby, poker :shades:
Just for the laugh i've decided to start a poker blog.
To be honest it'll probably be a load of pants,(irish term for rubbish:D) but hey, blogs are the new black aren't they?
I'm just a beginner, so I figured what better way to keep track of my own progress than this.
So feel free to stop by, hurl some abuse at me and leave, or if you have anything nice to say you can post that too :wink:

Diverdown poker

See you there

Dave

Hey if you're a beginner to poker, how'd you learn the jargon so fast? You sound like you've been playing for years. Are you some kind of card shark?

dlndavid:
Hey if you're a beginner to poker, how'd you learn the jargon so fast? You sound like you've been playing for years. Are you some kind of card shark?

Ha!!
me wishes!!

literally only started playing live games about a month ago, and i got hooked! Something to look forward to on the dark winter evenings that will be upon my country in a few short months :D

And it's surprising how fast you learn when your in a table with 10 players. Plus I watch the poker on TV :D

edit: I've just changed the settings on the site so anyone can leave a comment

I have seen plenty of blogs about, and really reading someone's account of their own day isnt as exciting as actually living your own life, but i can understand that writing about stuff can make it easier to come to terms with things and organise your ideas - be it a blog, diary, or just pad and pen....

Have fun with the poker, not much of a gambler in that regard myself, but i have had fun doing such things in the past with the right people :wink:

simbrooks:
I have seen plenty of blogs about, and really reading someone's account of their own day isnt as exciting as actually living your own life, but i can understand that writing about stuff can make it easier to come to terms with things and organise your ideas - be it a blog, diary, or just pad and pen....

Have fun with the poker, not much of a gambler in that regard myself, but i have had fun doing such things in the past with the right people :wink:

I TOTALLY agree with you, and like i said, it's really for me moreso than anyone else, I also aint a gambler, have yet to spend money on poker, as i play the free games, which if I play well enough, will win me a spot in the bigger games!

just something new for me I guess!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom