A Long Awaited Return!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaBaby

Contributor
Reaction score
It has been a very very long time since I have been on ScubaBoard so thought it best to re-introduce myself, as not only has my life changed drastically, but so have I!

My name is Abby. I'm now no longer the "ScubaBaby" that I was when I joined ScubaBoard and am now a mere 25 years of age!

I'm a Rescue Diver who may look at doing her Divemaster at some stage, but more for the challenge that for anything else.

I have been diving since I was 16 years old, doing my first try dive at the age of 15. I have been diving ever since but only in the warmer waters as the UK is just a little to cold and merky for my liking!

I'm a typically girly girl so can't be doing with the dry suits etc but can still cope without the hair straighteners!

I've been away from ScubaBoard since my ex decided to run away to Greece rather than marry me....at first I struggled thinking it was me....that lasted approx. 26 hours and then it hit home how lucky I was not to be stuck with him!

I'm now very happy with my hunk of a man and we live only 20 minutes from my family in Essex which is great!

I also now work for an Australian Airline (I'm sure you can guess who, but I'm not allowed to state the obvious!) as a Flight Attendant so, my life is pretty perfect.....except...I need to get my new man to get the diving bug!!! More on that in a more relevant thread though!

Its great to be back and I look forward to catching up with everyone soon!!!!

:happywave Abby and welcome.... glad to see you back and looking forward of hearing of your adventrues

oh, and dont fuss to much about the new man not diving... afterall, a cabana boy with a warm towel and a cold drink isnt a bad job for him either :wink:

:admingreet:

welcome back on :sblogo:
Have Fun again.:D

welcome aboard abby

Welcome back, Abby! :hugs:

It's fantastic to have you back with us! We've really missed you. :)

Welcome back Abby. I remember all the drama, the proposal, and wondering what happened to both of you. I'm glad to see that you are doing well, and happy too see you back on the boards.

Welcome back,

TwoBit

Thank you very much to all of you for such a warm welcome!
TwoBitTxn - oh dear - I'm blushing that you remember all of that!! Belushi's (aka. Duncans) proposal was all for show, as is everything he does. Last I heard he was back teaching diving and guiding in Dahab, Egypt. Its probably best he stays as far away from me and the people who care about me for a very long time. After we sold the business, he "vanished" to Greece with all the sale money leaving me the bills, so it wasn't an amicable split to say the least!
I thankfully have a very close family and group of friends who have been there for me and now, I couldn't be happier! So for me at least, all ends well!!!!
Apologises for any dramas expressed on the board previously....its now onwards & upwards as far as I am concerned!
Thank you again for the warm welcomes!! x

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom