A new swamper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

foo2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Hello all!
I'm Foo's oldest daughter, Foo2! LOL! We're waiting for Mr. Foo to join and be called FooMan2.:rofl3: And then maybe the youngest daughter, Foo3. Hmmmmmm maybe even my husband....Foosonlaw. I'm just gonna have to stop now or the jokes will get worse.:wink: Anyway, I posted my original hello message on the main board and thank goodness Firefyter showed me the way to this fine place. So, as Mom already said, I finished my OW on Sunday and got initiated into the club right away. It was so nice to meet all of you that were there and I look forward to playing again soon!
Blessings,
Foo2

Oh boy....a Foo2!!! WELCOME to the pond aka Swamp... :D

Illini_Fan:
Congratulations -- from on newbie to another newbie.

Sorry, I missed the fun on Sunday.

Congratuations Foo2!! It was great to meet and dive with you and the folks on Sunday and I hope we can do it all again soon.

But you didn't get to meet Illini_Fan (Tom) because he came out on Saturday...and next weekend he can't dive because he is STAINING THE FENCE. Buahahahahaha!

It won't happen... :wink:

I'm thinking there may be many more Foo sightings in the future... I have backups now!

Isn't she beautiful?!

Oh Lord .... Foo2 :confused:

Not another one !! :11:

Everybody run for your lives :rofl3:

All jokes aside I've been looking forward to your arival. Foo & Mr. Foo are my Fav-Peps

Congrats. & Welcome to the Swamp !!

Was great diving with you on Sunday. Look forward to diving with you in the future even thought you have the SAC rate of a fish!

hey and welcome from sunny ol england!! now get out and enjoy your diving

Back
Top Bottom