A Night at the Aquarium

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Capt. Pete

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Join the Aquaholics Dive Club and Inland Water Divers at the new aquarium at the Wildlife World Zoo on Wednesday February 4th at 6:30 pm. The dive club's monthly meeting will be held at the new Tiburon restaurant and the aquarium manager has agreed to host a free "behind the scenes" tour of the new aquarium for all attendees! Additionally, Inland Water Divers will be offering an early release of the details of their latest treasure hunt. If you are interested in this get together please Email Jeff @ jellis@cox.net by Friday January 30th and he can explain the menu options. Hope to see you there, this is your chance to see the new aquarium for FREE and have some fun!

Inland Water Divers LLC​
Goodyear, AZ
623-882-9060
Not all dive shops are created equal, stop by and find out why Inland Water Divers is the only NAUI Pro Platinum facility in the valley.

Hi All,

I ate at the Tiburon a few weeks ago. Owner and staff are very friendly and quite good. We got there at 7pm on Saturday night. We had about a 30 minute wait. Not terrible, although it was a little cool to sit out on the patio. Which would have made it more pleasant.

Meal was excellent, albeit a tad pricey. Worth every penny, nonetheless. We were fortunate enough to luck out and have a table right by the shark tank.

All-in-all, a very pleasant experience!

Only negative: didn't have enough room left for dessert :wink:

Other thought: you can't enter the aquarium (under normal circumstances) so fish viewing is fairly limited. Obviously Pete has a few friends. Aquarium only tickets are $20 per adult after 5PM, I believe.

jcf

////

Sea Princess, I hope that you can make it! Please don't forget to Email Jeff, Jellis@cox.net. Should be a blast!

Pete

I've got 2 or 3 of us planning on coming as well. I emailed Jeff earlier too.

Hey just to let everyone know the event at the Aquarium is full.

Having not ever gotten a reply back about going to "A Night at the Aquarium" I just finaly called the shop and it turns out that they posted the wrong email address. So it seems the invitation is closed but still up here on the board. If you are planning on going out I would call first, I am glad I did because the are full up and not allowing anyone alse in per Pete.

Rich

Having not ever gotten a reply back about going to "A Night at the Aquarium" I just finaly called the shop and it turns out that they posted the wrong email address. So it seems the invitation is closed but still up here on the board. If you are planning on going out I would call first, I am glad I did because the are full up and not allowing anyone alse in per Pete.

Rich

Yeah, I had the same issue. 1st email address received was incorrect. When I got the correct email address on Saturday, and emailed my menu choices on Tuesday, I got a call last night the event is full.

Its awesome they got such a great turnout, and I hope it works out well.

I just wanted to give my sincere thanks to all of you who put this awesome event together. I had a great time meeting new people and touring the aquarium. My favorite part was the sting ray tank I think I could of stayed there for hours touching and feeding them.
I was very impressed with the food and service at the resturaunt. With that many people being served at once I never had to ask for another drink and when i made a request for lemon it was brought out to me immediately. It was definately beyond what I expected.
Thanks again for organizing everything and putting out the invite.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom