A rainy day in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's still raining by the way.

Steady downpour and dark gray skies all day. I can only imagine the flooding in town...I haven't been out in several hours. This doesn't look like it's clearing up tonight.

Otter:
Two of my fondest memories of Coz where in the rain. First was during an ascent and I looked up to see the surface of the ocean being hit by big raindrops. The other was riding scooters though 12" deep water in the city using trash can liners as ponchos (old Boy Scout trick).
Heh, I loved going down in Coz in the middle of a storm, big waves and rain and surfacing to find a smooth ocean under a clear sky...

Christi:
It's still raining by the way.

Steady downpour and dark gray skies all day. I can only imagine the flooding in town...I haven't been out in several hours. This doesn't look like it's clearing up tonight.

Hi Christi, we made it back. Looks like we left just in time. That rain is now moving into the gulf.
BTW we had 4.5in rain here at home while we were in sunny coz.
Enjoyed the week hope to see you again soon. Thanks for EVERYTHING. :07:

Dan Kom:
Continental Air cancelled all flights to COZ today...Said the Airport was flooded...Well I'll have to wait to get back home....
Bad news for you, good news for people in Coz for whom home is somewhere else....

James Goddard:
Bad news for you, good news for people in Coz for whom home is somewhere else....

Not necessarily; I'm sure you've seen Christi's post by now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom