A reintroduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yarbrough

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a little bit of time to reintroduce myself to Scuba Board. My name is Todd Yarbrough, and I used to teach a little bit in the Gulf Coast region of Florida. Two years ago, I began teaching PADI Instructors and then in 2014, I became an employee at DAN. For those of you who do not know what DAN is, check out the website www.dan.org but basically what I do here is offer equipment and training to make diving a safer sport. I will be the first field rep DAN has had in a while, and am looking forward to some face time with a lot of you through club functions, dive shop seminars and what not. If anyone is having an event or needs a speaker for a diving event, please let me know and I will try to work it into the schedule. Please be understanding as for the moment, I am the only person doing this, but as need grows, we are hoping that the number of people in the field can grow with it.

Check out more info on www.facebook.com/toddatdan to keep up with what all is going on, or check out DAN's facebook. If I can answer any questions, please pm me with them, and be aware that I may just direct you to the right person to talk to here in the building.

Here's to reducing the number of diving accidents that occur every year.

nice! congrats! Get them to drop the price of the MTV-100's! Can only imagine the profit margin on those since it's almost $400 for the MTV-100 with the hose. Only reason I still carry a bag valve is the cost of them is nuts. Not saying they aren't cheap, but it's just expensive for what it is.

I'm in Greenville SC and as our LDS is completely useless I imagine I'll see you when I head up to the Triangle and see my buddies over at Duke

Welcome back! As if DAN could get any better, they now have guys like you as field reps! Amazing stuff! Look forward to seeing you around!

Back
Top Bottom