A visiting diver in June

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oldsalt

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I will be accompanying my wife to Vermont for her high school reunion in June. I would like to add a dive to one end of this trip. Are there any charters or shore dives I could plug in to in the Maine/Mass/NH area?

2nd on CAD. PM me if you're looking for dive buddies - I can hook you up

If you're going to be close enough to Burlington in VT, check out Waterfront divers... excellent service and very informative on local diving.

I would try and do some wreck diving in Lake Champlain myself, with the caveat that when I lived in New England I wasn't certified to dive, so I'm not sure what this entails. Either way enjoy your time out east, and if you get a chance check out diving in Southern Maine, it's cold but pretty!

Michael

NH has minimal diving due to its limited coastline (17 miles). Cape Neddick in York Maine is very nice (AKA Nubble Point) as well as multiple sites on Cape Ann. Both areas are at least 3-4 hours from Vermont but you might find flying into or out of Boston cheaper than airports in Vermont.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom