A whole setup needed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AquaLungs

New
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am six feet 200 lbs size 11 shoe and need a whole scuba set up: computer, regs, bc, drysuit, computer, wetsuit, fins, ect.f

Don't need tanks, i rent.

By used. New BC's and Regs are a sucker deal. Be patient and expect equipment in good condition for 1/3 retail. The key is doing your homework and did I say.... be patient.

1/3??? Mostly a fairand mlre realistic price is about 1/2 of retail unless it is basically new or it is junk or old. PM me, I have a zeagle 911 BCD that is in great shape and will fit you perfect I have been thinking about selling.

IMO, sellers typically have an inflated value in their mind. That said, I saw someone here selling a Mares Rover set for around $300. Usually you can decent deals on vest style BCD's if that's your thing. Personally I'd spend $300 and get a BP/W. All the other stuff can be hard to find since it has to fit right.

I'm your size and I have a pinnicale black ice suit and a pinnicale freedom 2 I also have a cobra 2 computer, mars fins, 3 differ size wet suits. I have a lot of nice stuff pm if your interested in anything I just said lol.

take a look at my web page... scubatankservices.com.

I'm not cheap, but I sell good stuff, mostly New or Like New condition and name brands....
if you buy cheap stuff, you get what you pay for.

thanks

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom