about Canon gx10

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hmm
I hope you find information about thr 4k camcorder and if it fits it will be amazing I think

also please add me on facebook Peter Salvatore and we can chat from there or if you use skype you can add me

cool, I hope you will find information about our housing with gx10 and be compatible, then it will be fantastic with 4k generation I think

Hi Ronald
the sizes of Gx10
Dimensions

Approx 135 x 97 x 214mm (excluding grip belt)

Approx 150 x 97 x 267 (including lens hood and battery, excluding grip belt)

and

G30

DIMENSIONS
W x H x D
115 x 84 x 231mm (with lens hood)

but as we don't use lens hood in the housing it might fit

the lens also the same 58mm

what do you think

Peter

First I am going to check out if the codes which are sent from the Bluefin to the camcorder are the same. I think they are but I will try it out with a GX still in the store.
Secondly I want to know if the output to HDMI will work when in recording 4K mode, which is relevant for me with my external monitor. I will try this out also in the shop.
Thirdly, the lenses should be the same size and on the same spot, otherwise you will get a round circle around the clips. I will try to check it in the shop, by aiming both cameras at each other on a even ground. This must be rechecked though after inserting the GX in the house.
Last, will it fit?
I am going to a shop on march 31 and will let you know.
I suspect that the size it too big, but lets wait and sea,
Ronald

ohh cool, if you are going to try in the shop then superb I think the lenses sizes are OK but for the sizes lets see and hope.

I will wait from you after 31st of March

many many thanks Ronald

Peter

Perhaps an extra issue you can think with me.
With the current camcorder I can make three to four 1 hours dives without changing the battery. This is very nice when you are on a boat or such.
I am wondering if the GX10, with the same battery, has a same duration. I cant find any information if 4K needs more battery capacity...
Could you possibly inform with your dealer?

Last, which video software do you use? 4K ask a lot more of software and hardware....
Ronald

Hi Ronald

Gx10 user the sami battery that we use so that i dont think it will be a problem. I USE Adobe Premiere cc2018 for editing my videos. ADOBE wont have any problems with 4k footages
I aldı use diopter seagull 4x 8x and 10x for macro capturing dont you aldı have kanser extra
Thanks

PETER

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom