ABWA 22nd November, 2008 0900hrs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bigken462

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello all,

Rita, myself, and a few other folks are planning to scrape the frost off the water for a sunny day of diving tomorrow at ABWA. Show time is 0900hrs at the Camp which will be parked hopefully toward the roadside of the parking lot.

TonightÃÔ weather is going to be in the 20ÃÔ, but donÃÕ let that scare ya off. Pack your 7mills, hoods, and gloves and come on down. Tomorrow highÃÔ will be in the 50ÃÔ with little to no chance of rain. IÃÍl have the trailer with the pop up and heater going, along with some hot coco to warm the timbers. Dress warmly for the wind however.

IÃ×e ordered a tarp to use for some walls to keep the heat in; however I donÃÕ anticipate it being here today. If needed, IÃÍl use the tarps I have to make a wind break to trap a lil heat in. Rita and I always cooks a small lunch, so if youÃÓe coming, drop me an e-mail or give me a call so we can plan accordingly.

If your planning to be there diving with others, please step over to say howdy.

Dress warm, dress for fun and come out to join us.

Kenny

Man, I wish I could make it. I have to watch Tman Saturday and then Sunday I have some side work
I need to do. You all dive safe and don't d anything stupid.... without me. :wink:

I will want dive reports too. :)

Michael

Bring one of those bouncy thingies. We'll hang him from the center of the pop-up. Wont have to use the weights then. Lol.

Ken

I wish it were that easy. He's to big for the bouncers and we'd need bouncers to keep him out of trouble.

Michael

Rita and Colin sends a hello on this crispy and frigged morning. It was 16 degrees when I left the house this morning. Maybe not cold to the northern bird, but pretty dang nippy to me when it came to getting out of the water.

422486123_ej7Pv-L.jpg

422486282_zduoT-L.jpg

Gonna head back in the morning for some more fun if anyone wants to meet us down there.

Kenny

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom