Abwa - 9/17/05

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corigan

Contributor
Reaction score
Rsanders and I met up out at Alabama Blue Water for a few dives on Saturday. Viz was spectacular. In certain areas we were hitting 60-70' viz. On the average it was 50' Topside we chatted with Steelslinger, Eanxgirl, and a few others that showed up as well. At 80' it was 60F. Thousands of fry were out and about. We were watching the bass hunting them in the beds of hydrilla and having a great time doing it. I finally got pretty close to get a look at those giant catfish there. Usually they don't let me get close to em and I can only see them in the distance. I guess I got a jump on them coming around some boat wrecks since I got to get a good closeup at em. Thanks again Robert for coming out and doing 3 dives with me. I always have such a great time going out there and wish I could go out there every weekend.. :) I look forward to doing it again. If I wasn't in classes next weekend I would definately head out there for Dive Rite Days.

Matt

Sound like a great dive. I was down in the gulf this past weekend at Morrisons and PCB getting wet. I had a great time.

We need to all meet up and get wet again soon at Lanier, ABWA or Jocassee. I'm really looking forward to diving with the LoonieBirds again as a group...sometime BEFORE the New Years day dive.

Oh, BTW, I'm looking at going the BP/W setup route very soon!

Jeremy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom