Abysmal diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Baldwin

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Does any one know how to get in touch with Abysmal Diving. I have an oxyspy that I need to get serviced or at least get a couple of answers.

I called the number on the back of the unit in Boulder CO and the number was disconneted. Have they moved and opened up somewhere else.

Any help would be appreciated.

Try TDL:

techdivinglimited.com

or 928 855 9400

Abyssmal is gone but TDL is their 'offspring'.

In fact, I see that TDL still offers the OxySPY!

Stephen Ash:
In fact, I see that TDL still offers the OxySPY!

I guess I'm just tired. I knew there was a connection. Thanks for heading me in the right direction.

I called the number on the oxygen sensor itself and I think I found the problem. Although the sensor was just installed last week the serial number shows the sensor is actually 2 1/2 years old. They only have a six month shelf life while sealed but a 36 mo. use life. I've got a new one on the way and we'll see if this cures the problem.

Thanks again

I believe abysmal diving is all gone.

Jim Baldwin:
I guess I'm just tired. I knew there was a connection. Thanks for heading me in the right direction.

I called the number on the oxygen sensor itself and I think I found the problem. Although the sensor was just installed last week the serial number shows the sensor is actually 2 1/2 years old. They only have a six month shelf life while sealed but a 36 mo. use life. I've got a new one on the way and we'll see if this cures the problem.

Thanks again
Why would a sensor only have a 6mo shelf life but a 36mo service life? That makes no sense.

Jim Baldwin:
Does any one know how to get in touch with Abysmal Diving. I have an oxyspy that I need to get serviced or at least get a couple of answers.

I called the number on the back of the unit in Boulder CO and the number was disconneted. Have they moved and opened up somewhere else.

Any help would be appreciated.

Abysmal was, in fact abysmal, they went bankrupt leaving multiple divers stranded.

mdb:
Abysmal was, in fact abysmal, they went bankrupt leaving multiple divers stranded.

Yes, there are numerous threads on the deco stop discussing it. Does anyone know what Chris is doing now?

Back
Top Bottom