Access Console

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Patient1

Registered
Reaction score
Are these consoles shipping yet? I've had my computer for a month and shop says they still cannot get the console (which I bought together and thought they would ship as one unit). I'm thinking about just keeping the computer on my wrist and getting the Co-Pilot console, I'm getting used to the wrist mount now.

Any word? Thanks in advance!

The short answer is YES....we should have them soon.

There have been some hold-ups because we wanted to make sure everything was perfect, but the end result will be worth waiting for.

Great! Thanks for the reply. Computer works great and software downloads the data to keep my records straight without a problem. My only concern has been the audible alarm is either the same pitch as my stupid tinitis or I'm muffling the sound while its strapped to my wetsiut tightly as I have to stick it in my ear to hear it. I'm hoping the console will solve that perhaps by not having the neoprene to deaden the alarm. Not a big deal though.

Thanks again!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom