Accessing Dive Info on the UEMIS SDA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When running java -jar myuemis.jar -f=\D:\ -d NR -o diveNR.SDA
java -jar myuemis.jar -f=\D:\ -s NR -o divelogNR.SDA from command prompt Iget the following error message:

My OwnUEMIS
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string: "NR"
at java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString<Unknown Source>
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt<Unknown Source>
at java.lang.Integer.parseInt<Unknown Source>
at MyOwnUEMISTest1.loadArgs<MyOwnUEMISTest1.java:203
at MyOwnUEMISTest1.main<MyOwnUEMISTest1.java:80>

You have to replace "NR" by a xx number. This number represent the xxth dive stored in your SDA. This is not the dive number such as your xxth dive so if your 450th dive was your first dive with the SDA, you'll have to put 1. See the discussion above about how to extract correctly data using this number as there have some discussion about that number a few weeks ago.

Thanks for the explanation, sorry for my lack of understanding of java, however am hoping I can assist with some of my data. I've extracted a dive and uploaded the results to this location: Index of /uemis in a zip file so please have a look and tell me if I'm doing anything wrong. I have 28 dives on the Uemis so if this is helpful data I can upload some more. The one I have uploaded I chose dive 11, however the data appears to be from dive 10.
AJ

Yes please. I have been traveling and diving :D -- that's why I have been slow to respond.

I'd love to see more data - ideally with XML files from the uemis website to compare with.
You should be able to post them here or you can send them to me in email - my username @ gmail.com

Do you still need any more test data? Have not heard back for a while ..

Just in case anyone hasn't seen this Log In | Facebook

It looks like we only have a few days to download dives off the Uemis website.
Not sure if it's just me but i don't understand anything about zip files and jars etc ?????????
Is there anyone that could put this in a computers for Mac dummies kind of way that i can understand, hoping i'm not the only one on here:shocked2:

That Facebook group is interesting - there's a lot of stuff there that never was reported here - especially around the battery replacement issue.

As to your question - there is no complete Mac solution. Yes, the java applet and my parser work on the Mac, but the only dive log software that I know that can import the XML files (divinglog) runs only on Windows.

Just in case anyone hasn't seen this Log In | Facebook

It looks like we only have a few days to download dives off the Uemis website.
Not sure if it's just me but i don't understand anything about zip files and jars etc ?????????
Is there anyone that could put this in a computers for Mac dummies kind of way that i can understand, hoping i'm not the only one on here:shocked2:

Yeah, I keep telling people here and there to have a look at both SB and FB pages. Now with the upcoming discontinuation of the web service I've posted here and there as well, maybe a UEMIS-wiki would be nice to unify all the infos :coffee:

Wow, Uemis' website is going down permanently!?!

Any news from Divinglog or anyone about progress on a direct from SDA solution? I have over a hundred dives on Uemis' website and also downloaded into Divinglog if you guys still need raw data. You'll just have to walk me through how to get it to you as I don't speak computer...

If you go to Uemis diveworld and look up my username you should see some of the dives, I guess I can make all of them public and you can get them that way???

I was traveling and couldn't do anything much. So now I have the unit and soon to be defunct website.

What is the easiest way to backup my data? (I am using windows)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom