Accommodation Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tuepfel

New
Reaction score
We will be in Bonaire for the first time in October/November.
We (a couple) are searching an accommodation in/close to Kralendijk.

Could be a one-bedroom house or a nice apartment.

We want to self-cater us, so we are looking for a place with kitchen and nice eating-place (maybe bbq).

Any idea?

Thanks
Tuepfel

We have stayed their several times and they are always clean. They have efficiencies and one bedrooms all with fully equipped kitchens for between $80 to $88. They have recently added wireless internet at no cost and a small on site restraurant in case you don't feel like cooking. They even have on site fresh water rinse and dive equipment locker room for divers. They are located on the northern side of Kralendijk, just across the road from Harbor Village and before the traffic circle. The best Pizza on the island is just two blocks away Stop Light Pizza and some of the best BBQ ribs are downtown at the Rib Factory. Check them at Welcome to yachtclub Apartments.

My husband and I have been to Bonaire 7 times. The last two times, we stayed at Blachi Koko Apartments. Great facility. Small only about 7 or 9 rooms. Fully equiped kitchen and balcony. Within walking distance to the store and/or town.

Pretty sure he meant Pasa Bon Pizza ... not only the best pizza but the only stoplight!

It is awesome pizza but I don't recall seeing a stoplight. This pic was taken January 17th.

PasaBonPizza.JPG

Isn't there a stoplight right by the front entrance?

I don't think so (except for the pic of a stoplight on their sign). It's just a little North of the downtown area. I don't recall seeing any stoplights on the island. We drove through there several times throughout the week.

I don't think so (except for the pic of a stoplight on their sign). It's just a little North of the downtown area. I don't recall seeing any stoplights on the island. We drove through there several times throughout the week.

The stoplight is indeed a working one but is not for traffic. Facing the restaurant it is to the left of the gate and the three colors flash with these words: Stop for Pizza.

The best Pizza on the island is just two blocks away Stop Light Pizza

"Best Pizza in Bonaire" is like saying "Best Diving In Brooklyn"

:shakehead:

If you are used to good pizza, you will not care much for Pasa Bon Pizza. However, if you are from California, or Texas, or Florida, or Chicago, or pretty much anyplace where good pizza isn't really available...you'll love Pasa Bon!

:eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom