Accommodation Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The stoplight is indeed a working one but is not for traffic. Facing the restaurant it is to the left of the gate and the three colors flash with these words: Stop for Pizza.

Thanks, that's how I remember it...just couldn't remember what the words were. We don't live in New York, so clearly don't have "good" pizza at home, but we did think Pasa Bon Pizza had good pies. Great? Naw, but we thought definitely good and excellent for leftovers. :wink:

Thanks, that's how I remember it...just couldn't remember what the words were. We don't live in New York, so clearly don't have "good" pizza at home, but we did think Pasa Bon Pizza had good pies. Great? Naw, but we thought definitely good and excellent for leftovers. :wink:

Q: "Why is pizza like sex?"
A: "When it's good, it's great. And when it's not great, it's still pretty good.

The leftovers did serve me well as lunch for two days...

Yes, I referred to the pizza place by it's land mark stoplight, which is on the fence as someone pointed out. It is a real stoplight, just not used directing traffic.

Yes, in deference to the board members from the northern climates, good pizza is a relative term. But my favorite dish from Stoplight is their lasagna. It's hit or miss whether they have it, but when they do, it is heavy on the garlic, good for two days of meals and gets even better reheated.

To get back to the original discussion topic, there are some other small apartment resorts that could address the issue at hand. The Golden Reef Inn, while a little further out north of town offers similar accomodations and gets good reviews. The Den Lamen Condos on the traffic circle are a little pricier, but are very nice and new and the efficiencies are a pretty good bargain, we have stayed there on a couple of occasions and were quite satisfied. I have also heard good things about the Happy Holiday Homes on the south side of town.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom