Addon compass for Airlab

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1011ster

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Dear Mares gurus,
proud owner of a brand spanking new Airlab and I am mesmerized! But being the gadget freak I am, I'm looking for the compass that according to the manual can be attached on it. Unfortunately, the Mares site does not carry the Airlab at all, but it shows a compass that'll fit the MC2 RGBM. Is that the same product that'll fit tha Airlab?

As always
Thanks in advance!
1011ster:D

1011ster,

The Mc2 compass is different than the Airlab compass. We are not currently producing Airlab or compasses for the Airlab. This explains why it is not on the website. It may be a little difficult, but you should be able to find a compass out there somewhere. The correct part # is 414407.

Happy hunting,

Thanks Zack for the info. Quick question though, why you're not producing the Airlab, it's a great computer. Has it been discontinued or what?
Best regards
1011ster

You are welcome. We are not producing the Airlab any longer because we are moving forward with a new line. I haven't seen the new products yet, but I am quite certain they will be an excellent addition. Ask me in a couple of weeks, when I get back from Italy.

Enjoy your Airlab, I concur it is a great computer.

Best,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom