address wrong on order

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Damselfish

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
If I try to order something, it insists on using an incorrect street address for shipping. If I hit the Use Address button to use the billing address it makes my shipping street address be "64" (not streetname, just "64" and that's not even the same number.) If I instead reenter my address in the form and hit continue it just blanks out the form and doesn't continue. IE or Mozilla. (PMed about this 6/6 but never heard anything.)

Damselfish:
If I try to order something, it insists on using an incorrect street address for shipping. If I hit the Use Address button to use the billing address it makes my shipping street address be "64" (not streetname, just "64" and that's not even the same number.) If I instead reenter my address in the form and hit continue it just blanks out the form and doesn't continue. IE or Mozilla. (PMed about this 6/6 but never heard anything.)

Just a small bug with the display routine that I need to fix, submit your order and be assured, we will contact you if there are any questions or apparent issues.

ok, so I ordered, was going to pay by check (hate paypal) - I can't find anywhere that says where to send it to.

My appologies for the delay, I did not see your post.

You can send payment to:

www.scubaboard.com
380 S SR434
STE 1004-283
Altamonte Springs, Fl, 32714

Thank you for your support!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom