ADEX 2008 / Thai Dive Expo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm heading up for the shows...
so if anyone wants any particular book from Singapore, I bring them up as well.
Do visit my website.

Would love to meet up with more SBer..

ADEX

27 - 29 April 2007 (Friday - Sunday)
Fri - 10:30am to 6:30pm (Trade only)
Sat/Sun - 10:30am to 6:30pm (Public & Trade)
Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Centre (BITEC)
88 Bangna-Trad Road, Bangna, Bangkok 10260, Thailand
http://www.asiadiveexpo.com/
Organized by Suntec Integrated Media

Thailand Travel and Dive Expo 2007

April 24 - 27 2007
Queen Sirikit Convention Centre
N.C.C. Exhibition Organizer Co., Ltd.
Tel : (66)b 2 203 4222-6
http://www.thailanddiveexpo.com

I've always found the Thailand Travel and Dive Expo rather disappointing but I'll be lurking around both expos...

Hi!

I'm planning to go there as well..
Has someone been to ADEX before? What can I expect from it? And when is the best time to go? do you know about any events there?

I just returned from a trip that included diving at Ko Ha and Hin Daeng. Another thread reported coral death at Hin Moung and Hin Daeng. This same type of coral death is taking place at depths of 45+ feet at Ko Ha. The corals appear to fall off and litter the sea bed and then are washed to sea. I have included two pictures showing several corals of this type scattered on the sea bed as well as a close up of the coral anchoring point. The extent of coral death at Hin Daeng was very extensive.

Attachments

• Dead Coral - Ko Ha - 1.JPG
    Dead Coral - Ko Ha - 1.JPG
    165.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Dead Coral - Ko Ha - 2.JPG
    Dead Coral - Ko Ha - 2.JPG
    161.3 KB · Views: 38
AcanthasterPlanci:
Hi!

I'm planning to go there as well..
Has someone been to ADEX before? What can I expect from it? And when is the best time to go? do you know about any events there?

There are mainly booths with vendors--displaying and often selling everything from compressors to masks, as well as certifying agencies, liveaboards, resorts, camera gear, watches, jewelery, magazines, etc., etc. They generally have drawings for prizes, contests, try-dives in a tank, talks about various subjects, and so on. For trade visitors, the show opens one day earlier than for the general public, so if you don't work in the industry, plan to go on Saturday/Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom