Adios Conch Suckers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divesherpa

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I want to thank all the Florida Conch Divers that I've had the privilege of diving with over the last couple of years, especially the Splashdown Crew! It's been great. We have shared some awesome dives together. I look forward to seeing all you guys again some day.

I'm leaving Thursday for Alaska, so tomorrow will be my last day of diving warm water in Florida for quite some time.

Quit your day job, come diving, and live a happy (though less lavish) lifestyle.

Cheers from a true dive bum,
Jamie

P.S. If any of you guys come up to Alaska, shoot me a line and I'll take you diving.

Good luck! We'll be thinking of you round about February when the weather gets cold down here. :D

Bye Jaime! It was a pleasant surprise to see you at the boat yesterday. I'll miss you, buddie. Hope you had a safe trip (I know that you won't be reading this for about three weeks) and enjoyed the scenery along the way. Please drop us a line once you're situated. And better yet, let us know in advance when you'll be back for a visit.

Love ya, Joystershell

dude, good luck!

watch out for polar bears!

diving polar bears are ok

just watch out for the ones in the snowmobiles

:wink:

Later on dude.

Good diving with you yesterday. I'm sure our paths will cross again. :D

Hey listen up here - you suck on a conch shell, you get a mouth/bellyfull of weird stuff and then I gotta go induce emesis. Not good.
Stick to conch blowing - it's safer and more kinder to the environment, although not nearly as entertaining to casual onlookers and the television viewing public.
Why Alaska, the Witness Protection Program couldn't stick you in Minnesota or North Dakota?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom