Advice on Indonesia. Where to go in N. Sulawesi or beyond?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My wife and I are off to Bangka in a weeks time!!
CAN NOT WAIT!!
We are staying at Mimpi Indah for a week. Will do one or two day trips with them to Lembeh. Apparently its around an hour boat ride to Lembeh which is not too bad. From what I have read and seen (on the net) it looks like Mimpi is a really intimate, quiet little resort which suits me perfectly! I hate big resorts. I love the fact that its a family run place, which usually means you get a very personal touch.

Will post a trip review when we get back.

Bubble therapy here we come!

Have a look at the Bunaken SeaGarden Resort, they are located between 2fish and living colours.
They often accommodate divers from one of these resorts when they are fully booked.

If you do go Living Colours see you there, after weeks of research I decided on Living Colours as it tends to get the best reviews. We are there 25th May till 8th June if I remember correctly.

If you're heading to North Sulawesi, you should check out both Lembeh and Bunaken. They're only 2 hours away from each other and you may be able to arrange a transfer or a day trip to the other location. I was at a dive resort in Manado, but they took me on a guided trip to Lembeh as part of my stay (though the resort has changed hands/name/closed operation so I can't refer them). Fantastic diving either way.

Edit: Oops, just saw how old the original post is. Well, hopefully this is still useful to others.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom