Advise me Tek divecenter - Pacific Islands

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MiKa222

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi all,

I'm looking for divecenter in Pacific, that would be able to manage technical divers. My and my friend are interested in WWII wrecks. We have already visited Vanuatu (SS President Coolidge) and Tulagi, Solomon Islands. Both of them great places for wreck-lovers.

This year we would like to visit PNG - especially Rabaul and Madang, but we have trouble finding divecenter suitable to our needs. We would like to take our CCR, so we need O2 and scrubber refills.

I guess I'm asking too much, but does anybody know some other place then above mentioned?

Thx,

Michal

Photos and trip reports: Cmouha na cestach - Home

Hi all,

I'm looking for divecenter in Pacific, that would be able to manage technical divers. My and my friend are interested in WWII wrecks. We have already visited Vanuatu (SS President Coolidge) and Tulagi, Solomon Islands. Both of them great places for wreck-lovers.
This year we would like to visit PNG - especially Rabaul and Madang, but we have trouble finding divecenter suitable to our needs. We would like to take our CCR, so we need O2 and scrubber refills.
I guess I'm asking too much, but does anybody know some other place then above mentioned?

Thx,

Michal
Photos and trip reports: Cmouha na cestach - Home

I think your best option to seek out a liveaboard that would be willing to work with you and yopur group. Mike Ball and Peter Hughes both have vessels in the area on Rabaul and could probably support CCRs with advance planning (obviously it will add to the price though).

Btw. I'm Blender, so I coud mix gasses etc on my own, but I need DC that would have oxygen and scrubber refills. I might try to convince them to order, but of course I would prefer all-in-one solution.

Back
Top Bottom