Aeris 300G vs. Oceanic Versa Pro

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sooner1

Reaction score
I am about to purchase a new dive computer and have narrowed it down to these 2 mainly due to budgetary constraints. Any feedback on helping me decide would be greatly appreciated.

I have the 300g console w/ the compass and like it. Have about 25 dives with it and zero problems.

BassDean

I have a Versa Pro and it has been very reliable . Logged 68 dives with no problems, easy to read, etc. If you have any questions feel free to email me. Would recommend it to anyone.

Both computers are very similar and manufactured by the same company (Pelagic).

I had an Aeris 300G and used it for 50 dives or so without a glitch. A very nice feature that the Oceanic does not have is that the backlight of the SPG is linked to the computer: so with one button-click you can turn the light on on both. This is very nice for nightdives.

My Aeris got stolen 2 weeks ago and I will probably replace it with the same one.
:snorkel:ScubaRon

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom