Aeris AI dive computer software issues

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DavidnPeggy

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
:depressed: I really would like some help getting access to the dive logs on my Aeris AI Dive computer. I have been using the supplied software with updates from the Aeris support website since September of 2009.
I keep trying the software hoping for a different result .... (definition of insanity).
I love the computer, but the PC software does not run correctly on my windows 7 computer. When I download new dives to my PC the dive site and dive locations do not always work. The software periodically assigns its own dive site and then will not allow me to change it in the dive log or dive location sections. I have reported problem on the areis technical support website every year. No feedback, no solution, nothing.

I really love my Aeris AI ... but this is way to simple to fix ... please release the software as open source so it can be fixed by people who love the hardware. If you think your software is proprietary and helps you sell products you are kidding yourselves.
Please get your support people on board solving these problems.
If you need someone that knows how to fix these problems ... I would be happy to consult with your support team.
David

Attachments

• Aeris Computer Interface 1.jpg
    Aeris Computer Interface 1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 194
  • Aeris Computer Interface 2.jpg
    Aeris Computer Interface 2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 143
Thank you for the contact info. I will give it a try.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom