Aeris Atmos LX medium - Like new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CT Sean

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I bought this BC shortly after getting certified in fall 2009. Used about 20 times in both salt and fresh water and thoroughly cleaned after every use. Always stored partially inflated hanging in my basement (with a dehumidifier). I am comfortable calling this "like new" - other than a few scratches on the right shoulder strap there is absolutely nothing wrong with this BC. Everything works - power inflator, pull dump (which i rarely used), the 2 over pressure valves, weight pockets lock in tight and have a Velcro "back-up" (which I've disabled with another piece of Velcro because it's not necessary but the buyer can always enable).

It DOES include the LP inflator hose that is pictured

It is a really nice BC, I just quickly realized that I prefer a more minimalist approach to gear so went with a BP/W for this year.

200.00 plus actual shipping. Depending on location shipping may be as much as 25.00.
I know there's not a big demand here for full featured BC's so that is the lowest price I'm willing to accept. Personally, I think this an excellent deal compared to other for sale posts for this same BC (hopefully someone will agree :D). Lowest online price I could find was 299 at Scubatoys and they only have a small. Short story is I just don't want to haggle over price.

Paypal is accepted (and preferred) - I won't charge the fee either. Local buyers are always welcome.

Aeris size guides states for medium:

H: 5'7"-6'0"

W: 150-175 lbs

Chest: 38-48"

Waist: 34-42"

Link to manufacturer's website for other specs: DiveAeris.com - Scuba Diving Buoyancy Compensators - ATMOS LX

Not much else to say, please PM for high-res and/or additional pictures and any questions. Thanks for looking!

DSC_6650.jpg

DSC_6651.jpg

DSC_6653.jpg

right shoulder showing scratches on the rubber surface

DSC_6652.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom