Aeris T3 wireless dive computer with Transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

help

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
For Sale is an Aeris T3 dive computer with transmitter, storage box, manuals. It has 57 dives and 34 hours actual running time on it. The computer, transmitter are in great condition and everything works perfectly.
IMG_2659.JPG

More pictures can be found at: Here

Official Description can be found at: Here

SALE PRICE: $500.00 shipped in the US. Please include 3% PayPal fee if you are not sending the funds as a gift. I will also take UPS COD at buyer's cost.

I will always entertain reasonable offers.

P.S. This is part of my dive gear closet clean up sale. I have too many extra toys just laying around. I will list more extra drysuits (DUI CF200, FLX50/50, Whites Fusion), computers (Suunto D9, Oceanic VT3) and other misc items when I get some free time.

Can I get a bit of info on the Whites Fusion? Sport/Tech/Bullet? What size? Year purchased?

Can I get a bit of info on the Whites Fusion? Sport/Tech/Bullet? What size? Year purchased?

It's a late 2007 Whites Fusion drysuit with sport skin Size S/M. The dry core (interior) color is black. The suit is in mint condition, it has been in water less than 5 times. I will take some pictures and list it on SB when I have some time this weekend.

It's a late 2007 Whites Fusion drysuit with sport skin Size S/M. The dry core (interior) color is black. The suit is in mint condition, it has been in water less than 5 times. I will take some pictures and list it on SB when I have some time this weekend.

Oh bummer, S/M is not my size :(

$450 shipped.

Bump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom