For Sale Aeris Velocity XP / Oceanic V16 Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arkstorm

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have for sale three pairs of split fins…

Two pairs of Aeris Velocity XP in size R / M-L and one pair of Oceanic V16 in size XS.

The Velocity XP and V16 fins are identical except for one is marketed under the Aeris brand and the other under Oceanic.

These are the best split fins I have ever tried (and I tried them all). They are very stiff, relatively large fins. Not unlike most split fins, they excel for flutter kicking. But unlike many split fin designs, these also work well for frog kick.

Condition of these fins is well used but they are built like a tank and I suspect they will outlast any of us.

Price is $65 with spring strap or $45 with rubber strap.

Shipping will be additional actual cost of shipping. I will ship anywhere you want at your expense (bear in mind they are not light).

If interested, please don’t hesitate to DM me or send email to arkstorm@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_2300.jpeg
    IMG_2300.jpeg
    86.3 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_2301.jpeg
    IMG_2301.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2302.jpeg
    IMG_2302.jpeg
    78.9 KB · Views: 31
Bump. Don't hesitate to make me a reasonable offer on these fins.

Bump...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom