Aeris XR2; Uwatec Analog Depth & Temp. Gauge; Suunto SK7 Compass.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

annasea

Contributor
Reaction score
Prices are in USD and include Paypal fees, but shipping is extra.

If you're in Canada, I'll convert the prices to CAD to save on forex fees.

I can very likely ship from WA state on either September 11th or 18th, otherwise shipping is from Vancouver, Canada.

Aeris XR2 dive computer: Excellent working condition. Scratches on plastic screen protector commensurate with age. I reckon these can easily be buffed out with Autosol. Comes with manual and battery hatch opening tool. Rinsed after each day of diving. $140.

aeris.jpgaeris2.jpgaeris5.jpg

Uwatec analog depth & temperature gauge: Works fine. Minor discolouration on back of mount and strap commensurate with age. Rinsed after each day of diving, although I cannot speak for the previous owner. $30.

gauge.jpggauge2.jpg

Suunto SK7 compass only: Worked great until it developed a leak and large air bubble. I've read of some people having success with refilling these, so I've listed it. $16.

compass.jpg

Prices are in USD and include Paypal fees, but shipping is extra.

If you're in Canada, I'll convert the prices to CAD to save on forex fees.

I can very likely ship from WA state on either September 11th or 18th, otherwise shipping is from Vancouver, Canada.

Aeris XR2 dive computer: Excellent working condition. Scratches on plastic screen protector commensurate with age. I reckon these can easily be buffed out with Autosol. Comes with manual and battery hatch opening tool. Rinsed after each day of diving. $140.

View attachment 215588View attachment 215589View attachment 215590

Uwatec analog depth & temperature gauge: Works fine. Minor discolouration on back of mount and strap commensurate with age. Rinsed after each day of diving, although I cannot speak for the previous owner. $30.

View attachment 215591View attachment 215592

Suunto SK7 compass only: Worked great until it developed a leak and large air bubble. I've read of some people having success with refilling these, so I've listed it. $16.

View attachment 215593

Once a SK7 develops a leak / bubble they aren't long for this world...

Tobin

As stated in my initial post, I've read of people having attempted to repair them. If someone wants one to experiment on, they're welcome to buy mine.

Price drop: Aeris XR2 now $125 USD + shipping; Uwatec depth gauge now $25 USD + shipping.

Price drop: Aeris XR2 now $110 USD + shipping. Uwatec depth gauge now $20 USD + shipping.

See my other 'for sale' threads HERE and HERE. Open to offers on multiple purchases.

Computer still available?
Yes, it is. I'm the original owner and used it on less than 200 dives. Rinsed on the boat in between dives and rinsed separately after each day of diving.

Is the depth gauge accurate and working?

Is the depth gauge accurate and working?
I only used it on a few dives when I first started diving over 5 years ago and it worked fine then. I can't speak for the present as I don't dive local.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom