Aeroshow Cozumel is April 1 & 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@cicopo
Jeezus.. My mind is playing tricks on me! You are absolutely correct... That's a DJI S1000 octo... I just recently sold the one that I owned and used to do aerial photo & video work with; however, I kept the 5D. :wink: You must be a pretty active shooter with all that fine looking Canon L glass you are sporting in your profile picture. I used to do action sports shooting so I used to own a number of those lenses.. They excellent.

I know I'm venturing off-topic here but do you have a website or host for your R/C event pictures? I'd like to check them out. I know it's a ways away from you but any chance you have made it to Joe Nall week?

Larry, you take some really good pictures.. Plenty of your R/C ones could make the cover of a variety of R/C mags, if they haven't already been. I especially like the the scale & jet pics... (I fly scale turbines also - none of my hobbies are cheap)

This thread wouldn't be complete without a direct link to your pictures of the 2012 event.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/96950645@N04/albums/72157636851315274

Thank you. I donate my photos to Model Aviation Canada, which is MAAC 's magazine & some have been featured in a few magazines including R/C Jet International. I'm still moving photos to that Flickr site after Google decided to drop Picasa Web Albums & change the entire format our photos are displayed in. Luckily I'm still able to download all the photos stored there & then upload them as a new album on Flickr. The downside is learning how to share the links or individual photos. Most of the forums I use need a different link than what I try to use & it's hit & miss for a while learning it all over again.
Re the gas turbines I'm an adopted member to a club (because I volunteer so much of my time) which is hosting a Jet Event in June using both a club field less than a mile from my house & a local airport. If we get good weather it should be well attended. I'm also planning on attending an event called Wingham Jets which is most likely the biggest jet event in Canada.
That's my photo on the bottom of this cover. There were lots more inside.
Adobe Flash Player 2015-09-18 45544 PM.jpg

TT If you're a member of the JPO & receive Contrails Magazine it's another one I allow to use my photos.

I don't fully understand what's said in Spanish but I think the air show is being moved to Cancun on Easter Weekend.

Aeroshow Cozumel | Facebook

I don't fully understand what's said in Spanish but I think the air show is being moved to Cancun on Easter Weekend.
It will be April 15 & 16 in Cancun.

Thanks & you get perfect marks for your original breaking of the news that there was a problem. I don't like that you're right but that's the way it goes. No way I'll be there & now I need to see if I can get a credit in return for cancelling my flights. If not (& I suspect it will be "not") I'll go diving again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom