AGA Service Tech Class Info?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RUFUST

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone here know of an trainer or upcoming classes in the Northeast U.S.I am looking to get certified as an AGA service Tech.
Thanks

Dive Rescue International will hold an Interspiro repair technician course is Secaucus, NJ on March 25, 2009. This will be held in conjunction with the Beneath The Sea conference. Additional information is on line at:

http://www.diverescueintl.com/doc/IT_Secaucus_NJ.pdf

If your agency is interested in hosting an Interspiro technician program and has a classroom facility and the ability to draw interested persons to your location, please contact me by "private message."

By hosting a Dive Rescue International program, a number of your personnel can attend at "no charge" and also save on travel expenses.

There are three Interspiro technician programs on the Dive Rescue International training calendar...

Interspiro Technician
Estes Park, CO January 31, 2009
Secaucus, NJ March, 25, 2009
Little Rock, AR May 29, 2009

You can get details on line at: Dive Rescue International - Supplying Water Rescue Training and Equipment or call 800-248-3483.

Regards,

Blades

Air and Gas Technologies www.divatormask.com in Milford CT offers classes. They are the Interspiro service shop here in Connecticut. They had one in October but they do not have any listed. If you have a group they may offer a special class. Call Bret Kirby at Air and Gas and tell him Mark Dittrich sent you. They do all our AGA masks as well as sold me my Viking suit. Brett is a great guy.

Mark D.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom