age discrimination

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

namelz52:
I am 16, someone around me did not believe the I can do the diving,how can I talk to that men?

are you 16 or are you 18 as you said in a previous post (and no there is not a two year period between the posts!)

If you are unable to get you age constant then is it not possible that people might not believe you are capable of doing a dive?

Just a simple "evidence based" observation

Jon T

turnerjd:
are you 16 or are you 18 as you said in a previous post (and no there is not a two year period between the posts!)

If you are unable to get you age constant then is it not possible that people might not believe you are capable of doing a dive?

Just a simple "evidence based" observation

Jon T

Sorry. It is my wrong to writed the age, I am 16 years old

Well......I'll dive with most people most of the time but I prefer buddies who are attentive, easy-going and short on ego issues. I've had my share of really terrible buddies but there doesn't seem to be any pattern related to age or even experience. I also started diving when I was 18. I don't remember experiencing any discrimination.

R..

I was lucky that when I started diving a group of older divers took me and my buddies out every chance they could. They even helped us with the little salvage company we had going. Today I'll dive with any diver regardless of age. If you need a buddy I'll dive with you

fortunately,my father agree me to dive,he help me,buy the diving equipment for me!

cdiver2:
Dec 7th 1988 - Feb 04 = 15 years old ?

this year(2004) is 16,It is wrong?I want I grow up fast

Hey cdiver2,

Either this kid can't count or speak proper English, or this is a put-on (IMHO).

Looks like he caught a couple of bass while out trolling. :hai:

MgicTwnger:
Hey cdiver2,

Either this kid can't count or speak proper English, or this is a put-on (IMHO).

Could be a put on but with the education system the way it is to-day maybe not. Going back to the original post this is what would stop me diving with a younger person, BS just be who you are.

Back
Top Bottom