Aggressor 2 for 1 weeks added

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiveTheGalapagos

Contributor
Reaction score
The Aggressor has added several weeks to the original offer. The deal still expires May 15 by which time all payments must be received, but here are the weeks now available for $5195-$5395 per cabin / $2597.50-$2697.50 pp: June 27-July 4, July 4-11, July 11-18, July 18-25, July 25-Aug 1 and Aug 15-22. Late July and Aug dates will be gone ASAP, so get in touch quickly if you're interested: Leslie at DiveTheGalapagos.com

I have a master cabin on the Aggressor 2 for 1 special, $5395 for 2 people, for Aug 15-22...prime week. Clients have not paid yet and deadline is fast approaching. I wanted to see if anyone is interested before I release this sold out date. Get in touch ASAP if you're interested! leslie AT divethegalapagos.com

I'm a single diver who would love to find someone to take advantage of this deal with me.

(I'm female, if it matters-- doesn't to me. Lets dive!)

I have concerns about this company based on what I have read in other threads.

I'm a single diver who would love to find someone to take advantage of this deal with me.

(I'm female, if it matters-- doesn't to me. Lets dive!)

Are you hot? bwahahaha :D :D

the only concern around Aggressor/Dancer is the carib dancer she needs some work doing to it! 1 boat out of 20
still one of the best companies around!

I have concerns about this company based on what I have read in other threads.

From what I know, the Galapagos boats aren't owned by Aggressor Fleet, just franchised. They are pulling one of the boats out of Aggressor to be a high end day tour boat for a resort the owner of the boats are building, and the resort isn't going to be ready on schedule. They didn't book the boat to be a Galapagos liveaboard this summer, but since it has no other mission during the summer, they are offering 2 for 1 specials just to give the crew something to do.

The Carib Dancer is owned by Aggressor fleet. That's a part of the difference.

so the carib dancer is owned by the fleet ok kool
SO is the Cayman and Turks & Caicos boat ?
so whats wrong with them?????????
simple answer
NOTHING!

so the carib dancer is owned by the fleet ok kool
SO is the Cayman and Turks & Caicos boat ?
so whats wrong with them?????????
simple answer
NOTHING!

What, did you say something was wrong with them? I know I didn't. I'm at least friendly with Wayne and Wayne.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom