Ahoy!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bookofmaya

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I am here to peruse the forum in hopes of retaining some more knowledge in diving.
Maya

Hi everyone! I am here to peruse the forum in hopes of retaining some more knowledge in diving.
Maya

hi maya. welcome! i just joined today myself. funny thing is i think i have dove with you. i saw maya and then houston and it clicked. if your the same young lady you were in key largo. alex, bert, ben, karen? sound familiar? i think i sent you some pictures. best wishes to you and stay safe. buzz

Hi Vlad,

I am sorry to say but I have not been to Key Largo, but I would love to go one day. I have only dived in Roatan. I am planning on getting my divemaster certificate in 9 months. I havent decided where as of yet. Do you know of a great diveshop to gopro? Thanks and I hope you run into Maya again. Sounds like you all had a great time!

hi maya! yes i do know an instructor. his name is alex retter 813 679 2539. that is a tampa bay area number but he works out of houston. he is the guy who trained the other young lady named maya. he is great! i have not only dove with him in the keys, but have gone to the caymans with him. give him a ring, you will be in good hands. best wishes. oh yeah, if in tampa i would use tampa adventure sports. great family owned shop, i travel with them often.

welcome aboard

Hi! Thank you very much. I appreciate your 'warm' greeting card. Brings on kuddles of good thoughts.

Oh Vlad! Very Kool! Thank you I appreciate your referral. I really do. Muuuuuahhhh!

I hope we can meet some time real soon. I am thinking of going to Florida to do my internship. Possibly Key Largo/ Key West?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom