air 2 or atomic ssi for mares dragon bc????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SCUBAPRO1

Reaction score
HELLO I LOVE MARES SCUBA GEAR BUT HATE THAT THEY TO NOT MAKE A COMBINATION OCTO/INFLATER COMBO, I REFUSE TO DIVE WITH A EXTRA HOSE SO CAN I PUT A ATOME SSI OR A SCUBAPRO AIR 2 ON A MARES BC????

Yes and no. Yes, The Atomic SS1 is designed to fit any bcd corrugated hose. It has adapters that comes with the package so you can find the right size for the hose. No, Towards the S.pro AIR 2 is one size only. You would probaly have get a bigger or smaller corrugated hose for the AIR 2. I personally got the SS1 on my Mares bcd and it works like a champ and looks better.

As mentioned in the previous thread, I have a Mares Icon and have an Air2 mounted on it. It fits perfectly. Have over 50 dives on it without any issues. You will, however, need a "special" LP inflator hose as most "standard" LPIs are not compatible.

HTH

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom