Air Control Ship Date

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharkfin67

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
Just wondering if anyone has heard when Mares will finally ship the Air Control??

I have had one reserved at my local Sport Chalet since March, and was told they would be at the end of April. I am now being told that Mares will not be delivering until sometime in August. I am thinking of just canceling my order, but thought I'd see if anyone has other info.

Thanks!

We were not happy with the performance of the Air Control, so we made some adjustments which set the production date back. We expect to start receiving them in the US in late September, which means they will arrive at stores in Oct. Not what we had originally planned, but we are confident it will be a top performer in this category. Hope you can wait.

Phil

Thanks Phil... Appreciate the update on the timeline, and will look forward to getting my hands on one in September/October.

Back
Top Bottom