Air Control

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tracy_from_oz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi guys

Ive been looking through the web site and im glad to see the Mares Carbon is up as it looks like a brilliant reg and a great one for cold water and ice diving.

In regards to the new Air Control that is out, will this fit any Mares BCD etc as an add on piece or will it be specific BCD's?
Also would the Air Control be all right for cold water/Ice diving?

Is there a chance Mares has release dates yet for these items as well as the new knife out the Force Bat and the Cruise Safety?

I am liking the new Mares clothing line that is coming out and yes that is me being girly lol

Thanks

Last edited:
Hi Tracey,

I just came back from Italy with one of the first Carbon 42 Regs from production and it looks great. We hope to have these to the market in mid 1st Q.

Air Control will fit any Mares BC or any other BC. All the adapters come included. As for it's use in cold water, testing is still underway as this will not be out until April, but remember it is a technopolymer so the same limitations would apply as with any technopolymer 2nd stage.

Force bat is out in USA and most countries, Cruise Saftey should be on the way in early 2009.

As for the clothing line it will only be in certain countries, I don't know which. It will not be in the USA.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Phil

G day Phil

Thanks for the information, looking forward to the new lines coming out and how they work.

Merry Christmas to you and Zak

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom