Air fills on Pender Island

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarkH

Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know if you can get air fills on Pender Island? Poet's Cove Resort in Bedwell Bay has a dive shop and they advertise fills on their price list, but every time I show up, they politely tell me that they don't do air fills. Maybe they only do them for paying guests. Any Ideas? I'd like to do more than 2 dives on the islands without cramming my car with tanks.

swankenstein:
Anyone know if you can get air fills on Pender Island? Poet's Cove Resort in Bedwell Bay has a dive shop and they advertise fills on their price list, but every time I show up, they politely tell me that they don't do air fills. Maybe they only do them for paying guests. Any Ideas? I'd like to do more than 2 dives on the islands without cramming my car with tanks.
Try Cooper's Landing, very friendly. Enjoy the caves at Tilly point!!!

decompression:
Try Cooper's Landing, very friendly. Enjoy the caves at Tilly point!!!
Where is Cooper's landing on the Island(s)? What kind of business are they? I've done a few dives on Pender including Tilly Point (very highly recomended-even if you don't do the cavern, it's still awesome). Check my links below for the dives I did there and the photos.TILLY POINT PENDER ISLAND CLIFFS JAMES POINT

s****enstein:
I'll answer my own question. If anyone cares, there is a new dive shop under the pub at the Port Browning Marina. They swear they'll have air fills up and running in a month. See the link below for my latest "find" on Pender yesterday. DRUMMOND BAY

s****enstein:
I'll answer my own question. If anyone cares, there is a new dive shop under the pub at the Port Browning Marina. They swear they'll have air fills up and running in a month. See the link below for my latest "find" on Pender yesterday. DRUMMOND BAY

Just dove there this weekend, there is no air stations to be found. Coopers Landing has been out of business for awhile. Going to Poets is useless, although some charter group can fill your tank for you in Sidney, but overnight, dont know what charter group that is. Diving was really nice this weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom