Air reservation help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Paying on some Indonesian websites.....You never know if the charge will appear once, twice, or three times...or at all. :D I have been lucky so far. I'm glad to hear it worked out!

Tiket.com has a process to white list foreign credit cards. Contact them and they'll explain the process. Works for me

Just a reminder than in Indonesia, schedules changes and disappears regularly.. and usually you won't be contacted by either the agent or the airline. Happened to one of my Batik flights. So check occasionally that the flight is still on sale.. and it suddenly disappears you contact the airline.

For what it's worth in the anecdotal realm, given the choice I'd fly Batik over Lion Air. Even though Lion A. is the parent company of Batik they somehow seem to let Batik run a little...nicer. (Lion Air motto: We MAKE People Fly!", emphasis mine.)

Batik typically has newer aircraft, maybe not quite as cramped and they even serve mostly edible meals on long hauls. We're still talking low cost airlines but I'd also give a nod to Batik, having flown both on the Jakarta/Manado run last December. // ww

The people you've booked your diving with might be able to help also. Only time I've booked indonIndo domestic flights I did via visiting the airlines counter at the domestic terminal in Bali once I arrived.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom