Air Stocking?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But this looks like the home version of the spray used in some tanning salons. Have you tried other sunless tanning methods? I'm kind of pale myself, but I have just decided it's an ethnic trait and have accepted that "Irish oatmeal" is actually a skin tone.

I haven't, as I've heard that spray-on tans won't hold up under a wetsuit. I'm hoping this would be something quick to do before going out to dinner, but hesitate to spend the $28 bucks...

Looks like a spray on tan to me! I have seen people get really dark with those spray tans. If you do it enough, maybe it would stay on under a wetsuit!?!?!

this was an unexpected thread considering my best friend had just recently tried this and has been raving about it!!

she said it made her legs feel and look so silky smooth. her mother works for dillards headquarters and had received it in a company gift bag. she loved it and is now using it all the time!!!

i have yet to try it but ya just never know, i may find some soon since the weather is getting better and time for some skirts again!!!

i forgot to mention that they both apply it in the morning, work all day, shower at night, sleep in bed under the covers and it is still there in the morning. they often dont reapply it until after the 2nd day. they said that it only comes off with soap and some washing not just water in the shower.

cool, thanks - I may have to try it :) *feels wallet getting lighter*

I recently got a full body spray-on tan done at my home, from a mobile tanning salon person. She used SunFx, which is supposed to be the best. I am really pale but the stuff worked great, it looked nice & natural. I dont think something like that would withstand diving though, i scratched an itch on my leg and the first layer of stuff came right off.you cant really notice much but it could get patchy if you are very active. That Air Stocking product looks good for a night out or something, easy & on-hand, but maybe not for diving etc. Hopefully you prove me wrong though because I would love a product like that :)

Back
Top Bottom