Al 80 cf tank w new hydro and in hydro near new 63 cf al tank for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

1969ivan1

Contributor
Reaction score
I have an red aluminum 80 cubic foot tank red with din convertable valve with a fresh hydro of march 2013 VIP and air fill for 120 delivered to SAND DOG and or a yellow yellow aluminum 63 cf tank in hydro made in 2010. It also has a din convertable tank valve and is also 120 delivered to SAND DOG.
I will consider trades on ammo or guns. I am looking for a nice airweght smith and wesson for my mermaid to CCW with. She is an awesome shot but needs a nice lightweight carry gun. I need an ithaca riot or trench gun. Yes, I need that! I would also consider a norinco model 97 repro trench gun.
DSCF5967_zps5fc327c9.jpg

DSCF5964_zpsbe1bda9f.jpg

DSCF5966_zps4cdcd4e3.jpg

al63_zpsde4d7b7c.jpg

Will be in Fla on April 3rd through about the 10th if u want to meet at dive site.

the red al80 sold but just got another in today. It is a catalina and out of hydro. Will sell unhydroed for 100 ro can get it VIP and hydro fro extra 20 bucks.

Back
Top Bottom