Aladin Sport - Datatrak

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fosterz67

New
Reaction score
I have just purchased a second-hand Aladin Sport dive computer. I'd like to connect it to my PC to download dive logs. Where can I buy the cable and software? Can't find them anywhere online. Thanks.

Sent from my LG-P940 using Tapatalk 2

I might be mixed up on the models, but does your Aladin have 3 metal tabs or 4?

DFB

Last edited:
A number of years ago I built my own but those were in the days of DOS. You could look here as these are the instructions I used at the time. Best of luck.
Aladin-Interface

Thanks for the link. It has 3 metal tabs under the screen and 1 above.

Sent from my LG-P940 using Tapatalk 2

The windows version of the software is available for free from scubapro's website.

The cable can often be found on eBay, normally with a memo mouse. You may have to look "worldwide" as they seem to have been very popular in Germany and Australia.

To connect to your PC you will need a Uwatec Memo Mouse which you can probably get on Ebay. You will also need the latest software download for the drivers 3.06 which are available here. Note it is a Zip file and will need the appropriate software to open the file. You can get a free trial from WinZip.com
www.scubapro.com/media/128362/dtrak30.zip
The Memo Mouse has a serial port connection which modern PC's don't have so you will need a conversion cable 9 pin serial male to USB and you will need the drivers for the conversion cable. This cable will work on all Windows and Mac systems WITH THE DRIVERS loaded

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom