Alahambra Conditions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No diving this wknd either peoples, thanks to the tropical storm coming our way.
I know just saw that on the news. Here we go again!!!!!!!!

LOL it wont be a charlie I hope. But def a rain maker.

LOL it wont be a charlie I hope. But def a rain maker.
Thats the only thing on the news right now. They say we need to keep a extremely close eye on this one.

Acording to my fave weather page it supposed to be over charlotte county tues by 2pm.

Acording to my fave weather page it supposed to be over charlotte county tues by 2pm.
Yes I saw that. Thats not good for them. Not good. Lets keep our fingers crossed its not as bad as Charlie was.

Im here in charlotte lol. Which means my days off are ruined now. I ll probably be on stand by and if it developes into anything bigger, I need to get a kitten sitter lol.

Im here in charlotte lol. Which means my days off are ruined now. I ll probably be on stand by and if it developes into anything bigger, I need to get a kitten sitter lol.
Hey did you ride it out when charlie hit. I will tell you I'm glad I moved to north port (inland) some. Better home I hope.

I don't know about viz, but things aren't looking all that bad right now.

Wind Direction (WDIR): WSW ( 240 deg true )
Wind Speed (WSPD): 2 kts
Wind Gust (GST): 3 kts
Atmospheric Pressure (PRES): 30.07 in
Pressure Tendency (PTDY): +0.03 in ( Rising )
Air Temperature (ATMP): 83.7 °F
Water Temperature (WTMP): 86.2 °F

My apt off kings hwy was destroyed, I only just moved back in it 2 yrs ago. I was at work when it hit. I still hear the sounds in my head, and the phone calls (shivers). Then I had a heart attack when all was done lol. So I missed out the first 2 days after it hit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom