Albert Head (Victoria)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

swankenstein:
It was pretty good. We don't get to go there that often (it's part of the military base and the gate is usually locked). Once in awhile it's open for military members or military dive club members.

the other way to get in, is to ram the gate and keep going through the shooting and grenade range. If you still OK you need to get dress really quick before the MP get a hold of you.After the dive the MPs will be waiting for you, where you will spend the night drinking hot coffee, not a bad deal after a cold dive. :wink:

Hyper-limits:
the other way to get in, is to ram the gate and keep going through the shooting and grenade range. If you still OK you need to get dress really quick before the MP get a hold of you.After the dive the MPs will be waiting for you, where you will spend the night drinking hot coffee, not a bad deal after a cold dive. :wink:
Or.... you could just go in by boat.

I would take my boat to Albert Head if I had enough divers interested to dive there. Its a really good dive.I dont go there any more because I don't belong to the Mlilitary club anymore.

Back
Top Bottom