Aldora

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

But of course if the Op does not like the direction of his thread all he need do is report it and ask for deletion.

He can ask for a million dollars while he's at it. I know NetDoc's view is that one who starts a thread does not own the thread, and if there is any content that other members may find useful or interesting, it will not be deleted.

He can ask for a million dollars while he's at it. I know NetDoc's view is that one who starts a thread does not own the thread, and if there is any content that other members may find useful or interesting, it will not be deleted.
I tend to agree except that lately, for whatever reason, the SB powers that be have seemed to be more responsive to hijack complaints from the op and if it is an informative hijack a new thread my well be created.

Okay, I'll take the million dollars! And I'm a she. Who liked diving in a group. Kinda like riding in group motorcycle rides. It is fun. I was solo and a getting olderish. Kind of lonely diving and motorcycling alone. It's okay you hijacked my first post. But I will take the money so I can go back to CZM with my dive buddy and upgrade the hotel this time. Maybe that big one by Buccanos at Night - the fancy one - not the empty scary one. Who is going to fix that up? Back to Aldora: They washed all my gear and it smells nice too. Did not expect that! I hope the wind laid down. And Aldora responds to my e-mail I sent over...

Okay, I'll take the million dollars! And I'm a she. Who liked diving in a group. Kinda like riding in group motorcycle rides. It is fun. I was solo and a getting olderish. Kind of lonely diving and motorcycling alone. It's okay you hijacked my first post. But I will take the money so I can go back to CZM with my dive buddy and upgrade the hotel this time. Maybe that big one by Buccanos at Night - the fancy one - not the empty scary one. Who is going to fix that up? Back to Aldora: They washed all my gear and it smells nice too. Did not expect that! I hope the wind laid down. And Aldora responds to my e-mail I sent over...
Welcome back :) and as a fellow she I apologize for making the common SB mistake of assuming male and not looking.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom