All is looking good

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

peter

Reaction score
For about 4 days we had 3 Southern Wright whales in Sydney Harbour. They swam right up to the Sydney Harbour bridge. Unfortunately I live in Brisbane but watched the news every night to see what they were up to. They left today to continue up the coast. It's good to see that the harbour is clean enough to attract these great beasties and that they might "fingers crossed " make it a regular stop every year.

How about tix to Aussie Disney theme park? Or take a clue from how sandwich shops keep the cops around & give them free drinks with every cheeseburger! It's all about incentives, & you can well bet that New Zealand is already promising TV endorsement deals thru shoe companies. One word: Sky-boxes!

art.chick once bubbled...
How about tix to Aussie Disney theme park? Or take a clue from how sandwich shops keep the cops around & give them free drinks with every cheeseburger! It's all about incentives, & you can well bet that New Zealand is already promising TV endorsement deals thru shoe companies. One word: Sky-boxes!

I don't know if it's because I am running on so little sleep...but artchick.....that was quite ammusing. I'll think about that and laugh all day. People are going to think I'm nuts. (Not that they don't already think that)

Amber? Are we really crazy to dream of whales in sky-boxes? Or are the whales crazy to want the same treatment cops get whether or not they are Blue Whales?"

Back
Top Bottom