All kinds of stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadobadoo

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Turtle fins (one size fits all variety before they had sizes) 4 yrs old and in great shape with spring straps, been sitting in a closet...........$80 +shipping. (LP $110 w/ out springs)

Scuba Pro Jet Fins XXL w/ spring straps, great shape.......$85 +shipping. (LP $125 w/ out springs)

Mares X Vision Mask, clear and yellow, great shape, w/ box..........$25 +shipping (LP $50)

Bare Zip dry suit hood, size small, great shape.......$15 +shipping (LP $35 each)

North East Scuba Supply STA, 6 pounds......$25 + shipping ($50 new)

Sea Pearl Ankle Weights (2 pair, both sets blue, 1 pound each).....$10 +shipping (LP $18 each)

Akona Mesh Duffel/Back Packs (I have two)........$20 each +shipping

Bare Hi Loft size M/L Polar Wear Extreme Dry Suit Undies..........$150 +shipping ($350 on LP)

DUI TLS 350 Dry Suit, front entry, black with blue piping, side pockets, DUI bag, less than ten dives and PERFECT SHINY and NEW looking w/ size 11 rock boots!.....$950 +shipping. ($1500 new)

PST HP E7 100 steel Tank up to date and ready to go......$150 (local only to NY) ($300 new)

I would consider package deal offers as well, thanks. Please note my excellent trader marks here on SB. :D

Last edited:
Large bare hood sold.

Dry suit, bare hood, bare hi loft, jet fins all sold. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom