All New Complete Scuba Survey

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No place for practice skills as something to do on a dive?

Sorry, it is not complete by any means but interesting none the less. Here is a couple items missed.

Canada is not mentioned as a dive location and there is no mention of walls for what type fo diving you like to do.

and your freezing cold temp???? LOL, the past 4-5 months it has regualry been 42-44F. If I was diving 59F I would have to throw on a shorty.

You forgot to include Africa in the 'Where have you dove?' list. It's beautiful there!

Skills and wall dives were, missed yah, sorry. By "complete" I meant mostly complete! :)

ibaun: You are so right! I have dove most of the entire coast of east Africa...how could I forget! Well, I'll put it in the comment at the bottom of the quiz, duely noted. Thanks.

hah! the water in NO CAL rarely (if ever)exceeds 60F... there are thousands of divers here that would consider 60F warm....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom