All summer and NO local dives....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bvmjethead

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I can't believe I let ANOTHER summer go by and did not make one dive locally.

What's scheduled for January?

What the hay, I've got a semi-dri, boots and gloves......

LDC?

We made lots of local dives this summer & posted most of them on the board, even did some fairly close in & in less than 80fsw. Such as the Tiger. Will continue to do some if the weather will allow through the winter.
Was a bad December, not 1 dive put in, not that I didn't try, but weather or lack of interest really hurt.
Did have a good November with 3 trips & 7 dives between them.
I have been out with a couple different ops besides LDC since we can't seem to get 8 divers to sign up to get the trip to go. The smaller 6-packs will go with 4 divers.
1 is Pelican Pelican Dive Charter & he does a good job, but is still pretty green in the business. But he is very safety conscience. This is who I did my Kurn trip with that I posted a report on recently.
The other is on Capt. JTs boat Under Pressure. Capt JT's Wreck Diving Site an extremely competent Capt. & a diver who has done it all basically. I also did a report on an exploration dive in Va. Beach, which this is who I dove with.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom