Alladin 2G Failure Help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaverickNH

Contributor
Reaction score
I bought an Alladin 2G at my authorized dealer LDS in Nov and used it for my four OW certification dives in December with success. I brought it to Ft Lauderdale for a weekend of diving. The battery read full charge on the boat and the unit was working fine at ~60 fsw when the display went blank. It would not turn on at button press and only briefly flashed 3g on the display.

I got a fresh battery to install. The battery compartment was sealed with silicone grease on the gasketand totally dry inside when opened. With a new battery installed, the unit is still unresponsive.

I assume it has to go back to my LDS for service. Is the "3g" an error code of some sort?

Dear MaverickNH,

Yes, the best way to handle this is to return it to your local dealer. They will be able to work with our tech service department to get it resolved as soon as possible.

Happy Diving,
Kate

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom